My name is Anna or @worldofannna is the name that some of you might know me by and I am the newest contributor to join this hub of dreamy coffee shops, beauty how-to’s and everything in between called Pursue Pretty.
There are so many hidden gems around London to explore, so this time we have headed on a mission to discover a little bit of SW. After a quick flick through our Villages of London book we decided on Abbville Village in Clapham – this place includes everything from quirky coffee shops (with a selection of delicious cakes) and independent little boutiques to loads of greenery and open ativity space on Clapham Common. So wether it’s brunch you are after, a little browse around the shops or a bit of fresh air, Clapham is the place that will offer you all of that and more!
Ahh wait, almost forgot, if you are also a fashion obsessed Instagram junkie like Rioco and I, Clapham is also pretty great for those candid “I am just drinking my coffee in the middle of the road” kind of shots, and as you probably already guessed, we surely took that advantage very seriously.
Here are some places you need to check out when in South West.
- Visit Brickwood for a cup of coffee and scrumptious cake
- Head to No32 when in need of a Eggs Benny or some Avo on toast
- Is it Cocktail o’clock yet? Pop into Brick & Liquor for some salted caramel espresso martinis, yes that’s right!
- Don’t forget to drop by Venn Street Market on Saturday between 10 and 4pm for more tasty food and a wonder around.
What we are wearing.
- Vintage Camel coat by Jaeger, similar here and here
- Short floral dress by Reclaimed Vintage on Asos curently on sale for £16
- Long floral dress by Topshop, similar here
- Boots by Topshop, similar here and here
- Bag by Ralph Lauren, similar here and here